Senior Creative Operations Manager - Inhouse Luxury Brand
This iconic luxury fragrance brand, are looking for an experienced Creative Operations Senior Manager to join the team. Working across the global creative team, you'll project manage work spanning print, VM, pop-ups, campaign content and more. With full ownership of workstreams, you'll manage budgets, stakeholder communication, timelines and scheduling, happy to support the team wherever needed!
- Managing multiple programmes of work on the day to day progress of delivery, ensuring they are delivered on time and within desired budgets
- You'll build, maintain and manage relationships internally, gaining project sign off, managing rounds of approvals and informing teams of project status
- You'll ensure accuracy, consistency and quality across various deliverables, managing the amendment process and always adding insightful value
- As Creative Ops, you'll have excellent project management skills and be ready to throw on your producer hat when needed, to manage the delivery of production across global campaigns, including managing translations via an external agency, releasing final artwork to production and having full oversight on project logistics
- You'll need prior mid to senior level experience either working inhouse for a similar brand or within a creative agency working on luxury brands
- A blend of project management, operational and production skills, working on multiple disciplines
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment, juggling multiple workstreams at once!
- Excellent communication skills, able to quickly build rapport and trust with your peers and stakeholders
If you're an experienced Creative Services candidate, with a love for all things luxury, be sure to get in touch now at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk
Apply for Senior Creative Operations Manager - Inhouse Luxury Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly