Junior Ad Designer/Artworker
Junior Ad Designer/Artworker, Bury St Edmunds –
A fantastic client of ours, who have been going through a sustained period of growth ever since inception, are looking for another talented and skilled Ad Designer/Artworker to join their team on a plethora of designs for a key client. You’ll be working across print and digital projects, with more of a digital focus.
An award winning marketing agency commutable from Bury St Edmunds!
Think plant filled office, great work socials, Friday team drinks, social committee and brilliant office space!
They are a brilliant employer with a huge focus on team spirit and collaboration, always looking to ensure their employees are happy and feeling challenged. They offer great flexible working and will be offering a hybrid home working set up when everyone returns back into the office – likely looking like 2 days in the office and 3 at home.
We’re looking for skilled Designers with capable InDesign skills and ideally Animate, although they can offer Animate training!
- You will need at least 2-4 years design experience working in a Mac based environment
- Expert skills within InDesign, and either experience in or an eagerness to learn Animate
- You’ll ideally be coming from an agency although not a necessity as long as you excel working in fast paced environments and have strong people skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of email platforms such as Mailchimp would be advantageous, not a necessity!
- Utilising Animate and InDesign to deliver high quality printed artwork and digital designs across banners, e-newsletters, magazine, social and web to name a few
- Ensuring all printed and digital advertisement is aligned with the client’s brand and advertising planner, which you’ll ensure is kept up to date
- Overseeing the execution of digital and printed advertising
- Collaborating with the wider team to ensure projects are delivered smoothly, on time and on brand
- Continuously pushing your professional development and further developing your skills with the view to grow through the organisation
- Supporting team members with the design of additional client accounts when necessary
Ts & Cs
This is brilliant opportunity to join a successful agency, offering great career opportunities, an innovative working environment, enviable benefits and reputable clients. Due to the location of their office, this role could be of interest to those living in Royston, Cambridge, Newmarket, Peterborough, Bedford, Haverhill, Huntingdon, St Ives, Royston, Bury St Edmunds, Ely, Sawston and Norwich.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.