Reporting to the Experience Consulting Director, your role is key to the success of this digital agency. You’ll draw on clients’ business goals, market trends and user needs to uncover solutions that deliver business value and persuade the customer to take action. You’ll use principles and techniques related to product thinking to help accelerate opportunity assessments and advise clients on the right products that they should build and how they will build them right. The venture may then deploy you into product design and build teams to ensure the client ships something that has the right customer experience and delivers on objectives.
As a key part of the business strategy and experience consulting team you will act as an advisory support member across the business. You ensure that whatever product the agency defines, designs and develops will help drive the clients’ businesses forward in a measurable way and engage audiences by anticipating real needs.
- Research and identify customer pain points in the market, empathise and segment into workable categories
- Design concept tests and facilitate via platforms like usertesting.com
- Create customer experience reports auditing client’s digital properties using analytics, session replay, and user experience best practice
- Create high-level experience design and strategy specifications that help brief and guide clients and design teams
- Consume high amounts of 1st and 3rd party research and quickly synthesise into action-based recommendations
- Intelligently curate and elicit metrics and uplift opportunities that allow clients to make money and save money
- Connect customer pain points to digital opportunities and solutions
- Size up and quantify customer segments and a percentage of our target market
- Be comfortable with the principles and key components of an ROI model
- Own research exercises that help your colleagues understand sectors, markets and how digital can exploit market gaps and drive success for our clients
- Conduct succinct, well-facilitated stakeholder interviews and design the script to go with it
Ongoing product roadmap development and optimization
- Support the creation and maintenance of platform and product roadmap
- Identify growth and upsell opportunities
- Create business cases for these using data to model uplift
- Keep it up-to-date and prioritised
New business support - Market research, competitor research and supporting answer formulation
Business development and pre-sales consultancy - Proposal development, solution consulting with internal and external stakeholders and presentation of propositions
Skills and key attributes
- Naturally collaborative and lateral thinker who can easily build relationships and solve cross-team problems
- Great, believable presentation skills that gets client buy-in and inspires them
- Commercially aware and natural strategic thinker
- Assimilate opinions, information and make actionable decisions quickly
- You are comfortable with data and using it to illustrate product viability and model uplift
- You are an expert on your customers and encourage the business to consider the customer perspective
Currently remote, but flexible working with a London office base (EC2) after restrictions are lifted.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.