Mid Weight Project Manager - Branding & Packaging
A leading branding and design agency that produce beautifully crafted work for leading lifestyle and luxury brands are looking for a dynamic and experienced Mid Weight Project Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join a passionate and highly regarded team managing multiple client accounts across a variety of creative design projects, acting as the main point of contact throughout the lifecycle of the project.
What responsibilities does this role include?
- Working alongside the Project Directors to scope out projects, taking an overarching responsibility for the smooth running of work and its timely delivery
- Acting as a champion for the design process, ensuring the seamless delivery of briefs from clients to creatives, overseeing the workflow and consistently thriving to streamline processes to enable the best creative output
- Working across a variety of disciplines, including branding and identity, print, digital, packaging and communications
- Liaising with suppliers, strengthening relationships and networks
- Ensuring that projects are properly resourced from brief to delivery, making the best use of the agencies talent
- You'll be accountable for financial aspects of projects, ensuring that projects are completed not only to the highest creative standard but are also profitable
- You'll be a whizz with project management tools (Excel and Paprika) to ensure the smooth tracking of project logistics and information
What type of character is needed?
- You'll be a hands-on Project Manager who works to tight timelines, budgets and knows how to creatively solve your client's business needs
- You'll be a gatekeeper for the agency, valuing the creativity and knowing how to maximise efficiency
- As an experienced Project Manager, you'll be a multitasker, and someone who is a clear, confident and savvy communicator
- Experience working in a similar capacity in a Design and Branding environment is a must!
If you're looking for a new challenge and possess all the necessary skills and experience, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to register your interest