Calling all Creative Artworkers
Imagine making a difference every day…
We are an independent award-winning healthcare communications agency based 10 minutes from London Bridge and Waterloo in some fabulous co-working space with a gym, bar and restaurant. We are passionate about what we do within the healthcare space and determined to make a difference to people’s lives through the work that we do.
About the role
We are looking for a creative artworker to support our creative team in delivering a wide range of multi-channel projects. Creative ability is a must as a considerable part of the role will be spent taking concepts and developing them. You will be keen to become part of a growing team committed to producing award-winning work.
Traditional media (print and digital) based but motion graphics/video editing knowledge would be an advantage. Supporting the rest of the creative team you will need to have great attention to detail and be able to work within tight deadlines. This role will be very varied as the type of projects we work on and our client base is diverse so no day will be the same.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role within an agency environment (working within the healthcare space an advantage but not essential)
- Ability to interpret and develop creative concepts into deliverables
- Fluency in and comprehensive knowledge of following software:
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- After Effects (motion graphics), Premiere Pro (advantage but not essential)
- Microsoft Office
- Exceptional attention to detail and/or experience performing quality control
- Excellent knowledge of print/repro, setting up files for print etc
- Ability to work under pressure
- Hungry to become a long-term, integral member of a successful team, we are in this for the long-haul and we are looking for like-minded people to join us on our journey
- Can-do attitude, as a team we are always ready to help each other out, no matter what the task is, our core value is Active Consideration and we work by this value. We don’t let any of our team members down
- A true self-starter, your curiosity and keenness to be busy means you never have to ask for something to do
- Passionate about the work we do and always looking for ways to improve the way we do it
- A thoroughly nice person to have around with a decent sense of humour and keen to get on
- Honest and straightforward, we don’t beat around the bush if something is on our mind!
- Willing to go the extra mile and put in the work to ensure the success of the business
- A problem-solver who is not easily discouraged and won’t quit until a solution is found
- 26 days’ holiday
- Flexible working (Covid-permitting this role would be 2-3 days in the office)
- Contributory pension (subject to successful completion of 3-month probation)
- Private healthcare (subject to successful completion of 3-month probation)
- Bonus scheme
- Personal development plan
- Staff trips, treats and parties throughout the year
Salary dependent upon experience.
Please send a copy of your CV, portfolio, salary expectation and covering email explaining why you think you would be perfect for this role.
No agencies please.