Producer/ Project Manager - 6 Month FTC To Perm
We're working with a passionate boutique branding and communications agency, who are looking for an unflappable creative Project Manager to join, initially on a 6 month basis with the view to join permanently thereafter. Working in this nimble team, you'll handle all things project and production related, whilst also being hands on with account management. In this exciting role, you can expect to be delivering work across branding, motion and digital marketing for a variety of clients across sport, entertainment and lifestyle.
- From initial briefing, you'll manage the project scope and deliverables, ensuring clear expectations are defined from the get go
- Collaborating and managing both the creative and marketing teams, providing all needed details inc specific deliverables deadlines
- You'll work closely with your teams to raise any issues with your client to update them on progress and feasibility
- Day to day, you'll build trusted relationships with clients, updating them regularly and ensuring they are fully in tune with the creative process
- Tracking of all project costs using internal project management systems and tools
- You'll always be looking for ways to fine tune internal processes to better streamline ways of working
- As the sole PM/AM within the team, you'll be ready to muck in, add support where needed and be the type of person who quickly builds trusted relationships
If you're available for a 6 month FTC, with the view to go permanent and thrive when working in smaller, hands on teams, be sure to get in touch now!
This agency all work remotely but have a flexible working space in central London where the team get together each month.
If this sounds like you, be sure to get in touch today at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk
Apply for Producer/ Project Manager - 6 Month FTC To Perm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly