5 days left
- Job Functions
We are partnering with a wellness brand, and they are looking for a Senior Designer to join their team.
As the Senior Graphic Designer, you will report to the Head of Visual and work alongside the Graphic Designer, Production Manager and Art Director. Working closely with the brand guidelines, you will lead and work on a broad range of graphic design projects, including online and offline comms and campaigns.
This is a fast-paced role, so ability to balance effective processes and organisation, strategic thinking and advanced design skills is imperative.
What you'll do:
- Inspire, lead and positively influence their graphic and art direction whilst ensuring the team are able to produce best in class creative.
- Brief and guide designers and artworkers as necessary.
- A strong sense of typography.
- Ability to bring design consistency across multiple brand channels.
- Deliver visual content against marketing plans on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Design compelling layouts that adhere to best practice when it comes to email, paid media and web.
- Educate and lead team on best practice design.
- Bring creative briefs and campaigns to life with a high degree of design knowledge, with minimal direction.
- Management and organisation of design assets and templates for use across a globally growing business.
- Prepare and present work confidently to key stakeholders.
- Monitor industry practices and trends to help shape direction and advance our marketing output.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the Brand Guidelines.
- Managing artworks to ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Experience working in Graphic Design. Agency or Brand
- Strong proven experience designing concepts for email, digital paid and web design.
- Exceptional creative design sense and can make the right calls with rationale when required.
- Strong sensibility of typography.
- Experience within a creative team, collaborating with copywriters and creative leadership.
- Strong experience working with multiple digital platforms as well as OOH and print.
- Ability to work in a self sufficient, independent way, whilst executing with minimal supervision.
- Ability to articulate thinking to internal team and stakeholders.
- Advance knowledge of the Adobe Suite.
- An impeccable and fierce attention for detail.
- An interest in luxury lifestyle brands is preferable.
- Some knowledge of UI and UX design isn't necessary but would be useful.
- You are excited by change and a fast-paced environment.
- You have big ambition; there's huge opportunities for growth in this role for someone with the right attitude.
Apply for Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly