Middleweight Retail Designer
3 days left
- Job Functions
This is an opportunity to work with an iconic British fashion brand. The creativity seen on the catwalk is seen in the stores that they design. The retail interior designer will work as part of a team of talented in-house shop designers on all shop design projects in respect of design and installation of new shops and updates to existing shop fits.
- Design and produce concept, layout and detailed drawing packages for new and existing retail projects.
- Produce sample boards for new projects and work closely with managers in order to ensure designs meet commercial requirements.
- Liaising with external partners including briefing manufacturers and supervising installation.
- Oversee the delivery of numerous franchise and wholesale retail projects in the UK and abroad whilst ensuring they are delivered to time-bound deadlines.
- Keep abreast of trends, ideas and new materials with a relevance to shop design.
Skills and Experience
- An ability to effectively work on multiple design projects at once whilst maintaining high standards of work.
- Knowledge of design packages including Vectorworks. It is also desirable to have experience in Adobe and Cinema 4D.
- Experience of project management in order to work effectively with manufacturers and business partners in disparate locations.
- Ability to think creatively and visualise design concepts in order to explain these to others.
This retailer is an icon of British design with style and approach to design which refuses to be characterised - at times eccentric but also classic. This role is ideal for a designer who brings their fresh approach to every brief.
Apply for Middleweight Retail Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly