Middleweight Interior Designer - 1 Year Contract
4 days left
- Job Functions
A leading hospitality studio in London is looking for an experienced middleweight to join the team. The successful candidate would have a strong design flair, proven experience the in all-round design process for boutique and logscale hospitality projects and who is confident working independently but also as part of a team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a vibrant and creative team working on the most iconic interiors within the hospitality industry. The studio is offering an initial 13-month fixed term contract with the opportunity to add a prominent project to your own portfolio of work.
- Possess a strong sense of style and creativity in order to develop front end schemes at the luxury level.
- Prepare and develop quality detailed drawing packages in AutoCAD. Knowledge of mock-up rooms and bespoke joinery.
- Render 2-D drawings for presentation.
- Great understanding of FF&E, materials and have an acute attention to detail.
- Supplier & trade communication and coordination.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in the hospitality sector.
- Portfolio that demonstrates your impeccable presentation style, showcasing concept drive work through to detailed design and FF&E selection.
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Able to work at pace, taking key directions from the team leader to work independently.
Apply for Middleweight Interior Designer - 1 Year Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly