Account Manager - Retail Branding
4 days left
Excellent oppurtunity having responsibility for managing and implementing of some exiting retail accounts, ensuring that they are watertight in the eyes of the client and creating sound relationships with their direct team, the wider agency and suppliers.
TheAccount Manager should work directly with the Account Director to ensure that all project work is delivered to the highest possible standard, on time and to budget, pulling on other agency divisions when needed and deputising for the Account Director where necessary.
* Educated to degree level
* Excellent organisational and time management skills - project management experience a benefit.
* Proven ability to adopt a self-motivated, methodical, problem solving approach to work.
* Proven and demonstrable ability to achieve defined goals in a proactive business environment.
* Ability to develop strong working and management relationships with staff, contractors and clients at all levels.
* Exemplary written and verbal skills.
* Computer literate with Microsoft Office experience.
If this sounds like the role for you, please be in contact asap..
To receive up-to-the-minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.
Apply for Account Manager - Retail Branding
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly