One of UK's most respected architecture studios would like to hire a go-getting receptionist who is happy to pitch in and assist with the running of their busy Central London studio. You will be the first point of contact for all visitors to the studio, providing a welcoming atmosphere and environment.
- Answer, screen and direct all incoming calls to the main phone line.
- Greet visitors and arrange refreshments.
- Set up meeting rooms and maintain their calendars.
- Monitor inboxes.
- Organise post and deliveries.
- Book travel and tickets.
- Assist directors with diary management.
Skills and Experience
- Proactive, responsive, punctual and approachable.
- Initiative, able to prioritise and work under pressure with little supervision.
- Integrity and reliability.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Able to adapt to variations in workflow.
- Positive attitude.