A multi-award-winning, global architecture practice needs a sharp, energetic and proactive studio coordinator to join them and help run their busy Shoreditch office. This is a key role for the company with wide-ranging duties so requires someone wanting to put down roots and progress their career within the business.
- Studio coordination - manage all front of house and studio operational responsibilities.
- Recruitment and Resourcing - working with directors, principals and project leaders to research and source candidates and coordinate interviews.
- Assist with implementation of current and new HR policies.
- Business development and events coordination - assisting the EA to the CEO to research new business opportunities and coordinate internal and external events.
- Culture - assist the management team in creating and maintaining a culture based on the company values.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of working in an architecture/design practice.
- Fluent English (written and verbal).
- Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills.
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy.
What separates this role from others is the immediate responsibility you will be given from day one.