3 days left
- Job Functions
- Studio Management
A multi-award-winning, global architecture practice needs a sharp, energetic and proactive studio coordinator to join them and help run their busy Shoreditch office. This is a key role for the company with wide-ranging duties so requires someone wanting to put down roots and progress their career within the business.
- Studio coordination - manage all front of house and studio operational responsibilities.
- Recruitment and Resourcing - working with directors, principals and project leaders to research and source candidates and coordinate interviews.
- Assist with implementation of current and new HR policies.
- Business development and events coordination - assisting the EA to the CEO to research new business opportunities and coordinate internal and external events.
- Culture - assist the management team in creating and maintaining a culture based on the company values.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of working in an architecture/design practice.
- Fluent English (written and verbal).
- Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills.
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy.
What separates this role from others is the immediate responsibility you will be given from day one.
Apply for Studio Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly