Senior Creative/Motion Graphics Designer
I am looking for a passionate Senior Creative/Motion Graphics Designer to join a very creative healthcare advertising agency. You must have After Effects, Premiere & Prezi to apply for this role – it is for healthcare social media, digital and animation work..
They are a growing healthcare agency with a small creative team but looking to grow as winning lots of new business.
As a Senior Creative you will bring campaigns to life by producing highly creative, original ideas and concepts. You will be involved in all stages of a project, from the conceptualisation and development of an idea to its production and implementation in a campaign. You will get to know and advise clients, understanding their needs and helping them achieve their vision. You will also help mentor and manage any more junior creatives in the team.
Key responsibilities include:
Client relationship • Building strong relationships with clients, becoming a trusted creative partner and advisor during the end-to-end creative process
• Demonstrating in-depth and authoritative understanding of client context, competitors, and industry through a high level of client mapping
• Collaborating with clients and client services to set out project timelines and budgets
• Holding regular calls and meetings with clients to provide progress updates and drive the creative direction of projects
• Presenting and articulating our ideas to the client in a digestible and relevant way through delivering a compelling message and explaining the underlying strategy Creative & Delivery
• Interpreting client briefs and coming up with inventive and original ideas that take into account client expectations, audience, and business context
• Managing the scope and budget of projects and ensuring these are respected throughout the creative process
• Executing world-class, exceptional creative content
• Creating the project vision and communicating it effectively to the team, outlining all deliverables and ensuring everyone understands what is expected of them
• Regularly checking in with the team to review the overall direction of the project, addressing any issues and ensuring it is running smoothly
• Presenting the brand to the client articulately and logically, with clear and authoritative rationale
• Proven ability to set budgets, allocate resources, and plan and schedule projects
• Fluency in and comprehensive knowledge of creative packages:
o Adobe CC o Photoshop o InDesign o Illustrator o Motion Graphics in After Effects, Premiere & Prezi