1 day left
- Job Functions
- Design Management
We are partnering with an award-winning creative agency specialising in film, audio-visual and design. They are looking for a Creative Director to join their expanding team.
This role will lead and manage the Creative team. Your aim is to empower and inspire the team to create standout work whilst having a clear vision for campaigns.
- Receiving, interpreting and responding to client and agency briefs with memorable creative solutions.
- Day-to-day management and mentoring of the in-house design team - ensuring routes are defined, developed, refined, and team is inspired.
- Creatively supporting the senior designers to do their best work.
- Creative direction of pitch decks and photoshoot concepts. Working with the team to inspire and generate ideas and brief junior team to pull reference.
- Mentoring and developing the junior designers in the team.
- Organising internal creative reviews as part of the design process.
- Briefing and creatively managing freelance designers and illustrators where necessary.
- Leading on photoshoots including liaising with photographers on direction and lighting and creative direction on the shoot day.
- Creative briefing of retouchers.
- Working closely with counterparts in Editorial and Graphics to share ideas and collaborate, especially on common projects.
- Work with the studio coordinator to allocate projects across the design team, ensuring they're clear on direction and briefs and manage workflow and deadlines through the studio.
- Work with HR on the general well-being of design staff and scheduling of absences to ensure the studio is adequately resourced.
- In-person reviews, post-review analysis and goal-setting for the design team.
- Scout new design talent, attend degree shows and explore other avenues for bringing through new designers.
Experience and Skills
- Experience managing a team of creatives.
- Has worked on campaigns from concept to realisation.
- Understands how to manage workflow through a busy studio.
- Experience working on set with a photographer providing creative direction.
- Understands print post-production workflows.
- A strong understanding of brand design desirable.
- Skilled in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio to - email@example.com
Apply for Creative Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly