Senior Creative Artworker
1 day left
- Job Functions
We are partnering with a brand that specialise within premium architectural, lifestyle, hospitality, property, and location branding. They are seeking a Senior Creative Artworker to join their busy in-house team. This company has a reputation for working with brands that are high-end luxury but also edgy, contemporary and refined. The creative bar is very high.
The team works across a wide range of both print and digital diverse portfolio involving retail, construction, branding and wayfinding, and advises the rest of the business on all aspects of design and creative.
Working in a vibrant and growing agency-type creative department, you will have years artworking experience and will have had some experience of managing and trafficking work.
They are looking for someone with a strategic and methodical way of working that is also able to keep up with what can be a very fast paced working day to deliver great creative artwork.
The key responsibilities within this role for the traffic/management side will be:
- Managing the day-to-day workflow for all design + artwork projects
- Managing design + artwork bookings and day-to-day studio requests
- Overall responsibility of design team needs
- Taking ownership of quality control for all artwork
- Feeding back on design and artwork timelines
- Understanding and managing multiple jobs with varying deadlines
- Advising on artwork best practices to ensure efficient workflow
- To work closely with the designers to ensure best quality output
- Attend wider Creative resource meetings
- Support design team by anticipating needs and plan design resource accordingly
- Raising and creating job numbers
- Create and maintain effective working relationships with external suppliers
The key responsibilities within this role for the artwork side will be:
- Assisting the design team
- Taking projects from design to master artwork
- Experience in delivering multiple files for both digital and print
- Outsourcing and briefing artwork where necessary
- Point of call and lead artworker
- Extensive working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software: Primarily InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Knowledge of AfterEffects would be desirable but not essential
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Extensive experience of preparing artwork for both litho and large format digital print
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Conscientious and dedicated with determination to succeed
- Strong people and project management skills are essential
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work quickly and effectively to tight deadlines is a must
- An outstanding, versatile portfolio that demonstrates the ability to create excellent artwork
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit. Please send your CV and Portfolio over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Creative Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly