We're working with an extremely well known retail and grocery brand who are massively bolstering their marketing team as they in-house work from their digital and media agency partners. They boast a household name, are completely dominant in their category with 35% YoY growth, and have already established a formidable marketing team who are proving again and again to be the absolute best in class.
This is a great opportunity to join them as they bolster the team, and spearhead a key function for them as the team grows and develops.
What You'll Be Doing
You will be the go to person for the entire business on SEO and SEM, and a key part of the newly established digital marketing team. On a day to day basis you'll have ownership of:
- The current website re-platforming project, working closely with technical teams to make sure the new platform is set for success from launch.
- Ongoing monitoring of the websites performance including auditing the platform, and monitoring core web vitals and other KPIs around ranking and traffic.
- Being the in house expert on all things SEO - you'll be expected to keep the whole business up to date on the latest trends and changes in SEO due to the shifting sands that are algorithm changes and updates.
- Work closely with the rest of marketing team and business as a whole to make sure that on page SEO is constantly being improved upon.
- Work with the content team to ensure work is optimised and that strong link-sharing strategies are developed.
Who We're Looking For
We're looking for someone with significant hands on technical SEO experience and the ability to advise marketers and non-technical people on SEO aspects of site migration, replatforming and optimisation. You'll have a finger on the pulse when it comes to the latest SEO guidelines and strategies, and good knowledge of tools such as Moz, SEMRu, Deepcrawl and Google Search Console to monitor ongoing performance.
As the business has circa 60,000 SKUs, it would be helpful if you've worked in an environment with a lot of variables and products on offer, ideally in the world of food retail or ecommerce.
All the usual personality traits apply - we are after somebody who wants to roll their sleeves up and muck in with a tight knit, highly collaborative team.
If this sounds like the marketing role for you then get in touch now at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk
If is isn't for you, take a look at the other jobs we've got live - no doubt there will be something of interest!