We're working with an extremely well known retail and grocery brand who are massively bolstering their marketing team as they in-house work from their digital and media agency partners. They boast a household name, are completely dominant in their category with 35% YoY growth, and have already established a formidable marketing team who are proving again and again to be the absolute best in class.
This is a great opportunity to join them as they bolster the team, and spearhead a key function for them as the team grows and develops.
What You'll Be Doing
You will be the go to person for the entire business on paid search marketing, and a key part of the newly established digital marketing team. On a day to day basis you'll have ownership of:
- Ongoing creation and management of campaign strategy, including tracking KPI performance and budget ownership
- All Paid Search channels with accountability of strategy, performance KPIs, multi-million pound budgets and forecast.
- The delivery of all of the businesses Paid Search campaigns including campaign planning, set up & activation, optimisation towards performance marketing KPIs, and ongoing campaign evaluation
- You'll be the in house expert on a range of platforms (mostly Google / SA360 / Bing)
- Working with the data team to gather market insights which will inform campaign strategy
- Working with the broader marketing team
- Managing a junior team member
Who We're Looking For
We're looking for someone with demonstrable experience of managing successful paid search campaigns, ideally in house rather than only in an agency environment. You'll also have a strong track record of being able to improve your campaign KPIs on the fly by working in tandem with a data/insights team and by working with creative teams. In a perfect world you'll have worked on Google Ads and SA360. As you'll be the most senior PPC expert in the business we'd love it if you have experience in managing a team (you'll have one exec from the get go) and knowledge in setting up a new business unit.
As the business has circa 60,000 SKUs, it would be helpful if you've worked in an environment with a lot of variables and products on offer.
All the usual personality traits apply - we are after somebody who wants to roll their sleeves up and muck in with a tight knit, highly collaborative team.
If this sounds like the marketing role for you then get in touch now at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk
If is isn't for you, take a look at the other jobs we've got live - no doubt there will be something of interest!