Junior Visualiser/CGI Artist
An acclaimed international interior design practice with a reputation for delivering sleek and elegant spaces is looking for a junior-to-middleweight visualiser to join their London studio on a permanent basis. This role would suit a designer who is passionate about creating photo-realistic visuals, but more so the process of getting to the final product. This is a great opportunity for someone relatively new to modelling, who is eager to get involved and gain exposure on high level design.
- Create photo-realistic CGI renders to use for marketing and client presentations.
- Ability to model from scratch, creating detailed high-end bespoke furniture.
- 3D-model, texture and render interior architectural schemes (using 3Ds Max, V-Ray).
- Work closely with the architectural and interior design teams to help with the design.
- Manage deadlines both individually and as part of a team.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience within a leading interior design or architecture practice.
- Experienced in 3D modelling and enjoys the process of modelling without a template base.
- Ability to produce quality models in a timely manner, working at pace.
- Have a good understanding and eye for high-end contemporary interiors.
- Highly motivated and self-starting with a collaborative work style.
- Ability to multitask and assist teams with deadlines if needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Software proficiency include: Advanced 3Ds Max. V-ray, SketchUp. Bonus to have knowledge of Adobe Suite.
This opportunity is best suited to a candidate who wants to hone their 3D modelling and visualisation skills, whilst adding award-winning projects to their portfolio. The successful candidate will work alongside some on London’s top designers within a midsize studio that is known for having a great culture and offers an attractive package upon joining. Apply with CV and sample portfolio in PDF format.