Architect (Part 3)
A fantastic Architectural Practice who is currently looking to grow their team are seeking a passionate Part 3 Architect to join their lovely studio. Ideally, you will be a strong motivated individual with an eye for design and strong design skills with the ability to network and work on a number of exciting projects.
To be considered the successful candidate should look like:
- Post part 3 experience including built projects
- confidence to directly liaise with clients, design team and contractors
- exceptional technical ability and understanding of current planning and UK building regs
- amazing eye for detail and ability to run projects from conception to completion
- Excellent AutoCAD and Sketchup skills
- great people and project management skills
- a detailed knowledge of UK residential design standards and statutory requirements with evidence of their application over several projects
If you believe you meet the requirements stated above then please apply with your CV and portfolio or alternatively get in touch with us with your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive up-to-the-minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.