We are working with a successful software company who help travel companies with their customer communications experience.
With an industry leading solution and reputation, their customers include: easyJet holidays, Great Rail Journeys, Havila Voyages, Neilson Active Holidays, Olympic Holidays and Riviera Travel.
They are recruiting for a Part-Time Middleweight Graphic Designer with ideally 3+ years experience (agency or client side designers will be considered). As well as creating high-quality digital assets to aid with internal marketing campaigns and product positioning, the role will include working with client creative teams to design on-brand travel communications and documentation.
The role is based in Windsor, Berkshire and you will be required to work on-site at their offices as part of a collaborative team (parking available).
They are looking for a talented Designer to join our close-knit team of 15 employees.
They're searching for someone who’s full of creative ideas, with a great eye for design and amazing attention to detail.
You will need to demonstrate not only a well thought-out portfolio of work across both digital and print, but also strong artworking and production skills.
What you’ll need
- 3+ years industry experience.
- Great all-round design skills with the ability to work across diverse projects
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills.
- Be organised and able to multi-task, with good time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Nice to have’s
- UX/UI knowledge.
- Experience with AfterEffects and Premiere Pro.
- Experience working in Adobe XD.