Paid Social Manager
A Well-known retail brand, specialising within food and beverage, are looking for a Paid Social Manager to join their digital marketing team.
What is the role?
Working within the fast-paced studio, key responsibilities include:
- Drive and maximise the brands customer acquisition and retention VIA paid social channels
- Optimise a multi-million pound marketing budget towards activity driven customer lifetime value and profitability
- Work with the brand marketing team to support wider marketing campaigns
- Push for innovation and best in class across paid social media
- End-to-end ownership of paid social campaigns
- Identify new commercial opportunities
- Develop relationships with 3rd parties and social platforms
- Team management and leadership
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will have extensive experience within paid social, ideally across e-commerce platforms. You will have hands on paid social experience will full performance accountability and a proven track record of delivering and improving performance marketing KPI's.
You will be an excellent communicator, and keen to help develop an already thriving brand!
How do I apply?
Please send your CV and PORTFOLIO to Abi at email@example.com or apply through our website.