I am looking for a Curator to join my very impressibe client in London, they provide bespoke art installations for 3D environments.
Their purpose is to match the finest artists and artworks to spaces in need of art interventions.
Giving artists and communities a voice by leaving a lasting legacy of cultural representation. Curating meaningful collections, events and exhibitions. You will be…
● Working alongside our Lead Curator
● Curating artworks for a number of clients simultaneously, managing your time effectively between projects
● Leading client and internal meetings
● Building and maintaining a strong database of new and emerging artists
● Liaising with artistic and creative institutions to chase opportunities for partnerships
● Constantly researching the market to understand upcoming trends in the art world
● Liaising with artists and galleries to oversee the commission and procurement of works
● Continuously communicating with Directors on individual project progress and overall tactical updates (Weekly Meeting)
● Reporting on new artists, potential projects, and pipeline figures
● Inventory and collection management of projects
● Providing a framework within which to conduct curation activities, e.g. meeting notes, agendas, action lists, new processes and systems (with the support of the Lead Curator)
● Liaison with key site contacts in order to successfully coordinate the integration of curated artwork schemes with wider projects.
● Ability to manage installation of artworks and all associated logistical considerations in order to successfully deliver best in class projects.
You must have…
● Ability to manage budgets and liaise with the wider project management team
● Confident and comfortable with public speaking
● Willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
● A hunger to constantly improve the studio’s output
● Be passionate about art and design
● Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
● Experience with live install/ site environments