This Interior Design Company offers the complete design service within the residential and property development marketplace. This includes: Interior design for private clients and developers; Architectural services and Show Home design. They also have a dedicated Furniture, Lighting and Interior Design showroom and a separate Tiling Studio offering a vast selection of unique tiles.
Based in North West London, an opportunity has now arisen for an Interior Designer to join the team based in their design studio. Reporting directly to the Design Director you will be managing private client and showhome interior design briefs - sourcing, designing and implementing interior design schemes.
Skills and Experience needed for the Interior Designer:
- They are ideally looking for 3+ years’ experience of residential interior design
- FF&E experience across a broad spectrum of price points is important along with strong spatial awareness skills and attention to detail
- It will be an advantage if you have knowledge of fabric and wallpaper companies and can measure up for window treatments
- Proficient in MS Office, AutoCAD and SketchUp
- Knowledge of residential furniture and lighting brands would be a distinct advantage but is not essential
- You will need your own car for travelling to clients and carrying samples (business expenses will be paid)
Salary will be dependent on experience with an end of year discretionary performance related bonus, a staff discount scheme and Company pension scheme.