We have a permanent full-time opportunity for a meticulous and ambitious Artworker to join our in-house studio.
You will play an integral role in ensuring on time and accurate delivery of our work. You will be involved with press preparation, amending and resizing artwork, precision image cutting for use within literature and generally editing images when needed, all whilst ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced purpose driven organisation.
The Artworker role will be based at our Head Office in South Molton, EX36 3BH, initially working from home with the view to incorporating days in the office as and when restrictions allow.
Your focus will be:
- General preparation of design files ready for pre-press production
- Working to tight deadlines with instruction from the co-ordination team
- Assisting and working in-line with the design team
- Adhering to brand guidelines and monitoring consistency.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Excellent working knowledge of artwork, repro, and print processes
- A good understanding of typography, space, and layout
- Strong image cutting skills
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Is both Mac and PC literate
- Strong time management skills with evidence of working under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to work alongside the design team with strong communication skills.
What we offer:
We offer 33 days holiday (inc BH), pension scheme and an excellent staff discount scheme of up to 25% within our retail stores.
We have adapted our interview process accordingly and it may be that your initial interview will be virtual, taking place via Microsoft Teams.
Mole Valley Farmers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes candidates from all diverse groups. We will adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with any disability.