About The Role
This exciting and unique role based at the new, world-class LCFC Training Ground, is responsible for the creative displays, content management and technical support for the IPTV and Audio/Visual system throughout the facility. The visuals will be used to provide key messages throughout the training ground, share training schedules and create a professional first impression to all visitors that represents the brand and creative vision.
Working within the Creative Team, the role will also offer support on the creative design projects and producing artwork for other Club functions including matchday promotions and club campaigns as and when required.
Who We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate will be up to date with industry trends, have a keen eye for detail and the ability to take ownership for a full range of digital display functions. You will have significant experience of working in a professional creative environment and the ability to create a range of templates and artwork to be used by departments across the training ground to display a wide range of informative, creative and educational based content.
A strong technical understanding of IPTV systems is desirable, but support will be given to ensure you are an expert in this field. Once in post, you will need to gain an understanding of the Club and Department’s visual brand strategy and importance of delivering cross-platform solutions within the brand.
- To create and provide graphics when requested by different departments and key stakeholders.
- Proactively `plan and schedule content for the IPTV systems, working in collaboration with key stakeholders and different departments across the Club to meet the design brief.
- Take a proactive approach in the development and implementation of new creative content ideas for use on the Club's IPTV network.
- To project manage and organise own workload efficiently, being able to prioritise requirements deadlines and in order of importance in a high-pressure environment.
- Deliver basic levels of training to designated contacts within each department, so they can effectively fulfil day to day responsibilities on the IPTV network, such as player schedules, medical appointments etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro and After Effects) and it’s best applications across the business.
- Expert knowledge of digital signage and online graphic placement, that maximises exposure and engagement.
- Excellent IT skills (including excellent MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to communicate in different mediums, listens, interprets and conveys information in a clear and accurate manager.
- A commitment to continuing professional development.
- Ability to travel to different sites.
- Flexibility approach to long distance work-based travel.
About The Club
Knowing some of the history of Leicester City Football Club helps you appreciate the sense of community, spirit and family for which the Foxes are renowned for.
Formed in 1884, the Club has been in the Premier League since 2014 when the Foxes returned to the Premier League as the Championship title winners. In 2016, Leicester City became Premier League champions. This remarkable achievement qualified them for the UEFA Champions League for the first time in the Club’s history and reached the quarter finals.
Under the stewardship of King Power and the Club’s CEO Susan Whelan, Leicester City Football Club is deeply committed to the local community and its supporters and continually strives to ensure that every point of engagement with fans is truly world class including the experience on matchdays. Meanwhile, investment in the Club continues, with the recent opening of a new world-class 180-acre Training Ground in north Leicester.
Ultimately, the Club’s vision is as exciting as it is simple: we believe that together, it’s possible. We value and respect individual difference and recognise that the diversity of our staff contributes to our success off the pitch. Our inclusive culture and approach is supported by our Stonewall Diversity Champions partnership, our Time to Change pledge and our status as a Disability Confident employer.
Leicester City Football Club offers a competitive salary and pension scheme with life assurance to all its permanent employees. Employees are able to benefit from free onsite parking as well as an onsite subsidised staff restaurant. Employees also benefit from up to 33 days’ annual leave including bank holidays.
Contract Type – Permanent
Hours Per Week – 37.5hrs, including weekends and evenings.
Leicester City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity or expression, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Leicester City Football Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. As such, you may be subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service and prior to taking up any role.
A shortlist of suitable applicants will be compiled shortly after the closing date and successful candidates will be contacted about the interview process.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience we are looking for please apply by sending an application form, along with a CV and your portfolio, by email to email@example.com. To progress your application, candidates must also complete an Equality Monitoring Form; this will be treated in confidence to your application and will aid LCFC in our obligations and commitments to support diversity and inclusion.
Closing date for applications is 5th July 2021. Previous applicants need not apply.
A detailed job description can be found here.