Experienced Graphic Designer
A fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer to join an expanding, multi-disciplined design and marketing company based in the heart of Suffolk who pride themselves on the level of service given to our valued clients. Ideally we are looking for a medium/heavy weight designer but would be open to applications from very talented lightweight designers.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a wealth of experience as a Graphic Designer
- Be highly proficient on Apple Macs using the following programmes - Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) PowerPoint and After Effects are also advantageous.
- A proven track record of Stunning presentations, Design Leadership and Branding.
- Have experience of producing print ready artwork for signage, brochures and catalogues.
- Have experience of managing the whole catalogue design workflow.
- Ensure all design work is produced in line with company guidelines and is of a consistent and impeccable high standard.
- Have excellent time management skills and be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Have creative flair and excellent understanding of commercial driven design
- Strong organisation skills and experience of print management
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- Exude creativity and enthusiasm
- Be exceptionally well presented and confident with both staff and client liaison
- An interest in the Property Marketing Sector and any experience would be beneficial but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants a challenging and rewarding job with opportunities for career progression.
Hours will be Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm. All hours are office base only. However Candidates must be willing to work additional hours to ensure projects completion.
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience + Bonuses
Other Benefits include: