Marketing & Design Executive

Location
Leatherhead
Salary
£28k - 32k per year
Posted
11 Jun 2021
Closes
30 Jun 2021
Ref
CHWSURR11389
Contact
Alice McCarty
Contract Types
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
Design Disciplines
Advertising
Job Functions
Design Management

Marketing & Design Executive, Leatherhead - 

The Company – Marketing & Design Executive

A leading consultancy whose focus is on helping businesses develop cutting edge and innovative solutions and products. Their expert team have specialist knowledge in their field and work seamlessly with clients across a number of industry sectors.

Insight, innovation and creativity are at the heart of everything they do, with a laser-like focus on the end goal: to tackle their clients’ biggest challenges and to create products that fill the need of the consumer. 

The Role – Marketing & Design Executive

As Marketing & Design Executive, you will be responsible for working on marketing campaigns across the full marketing mix, as well as designing key marketing materials. The role is weighted with roughly 60% of your time spent on graphic design tasks, and the remaining 40% of your days spent on marketing campaigns and tasks.

Day-to-day you could be responsible for…

  • Assisting the sales team with creating engaging and attractive Power Point presentations that reflect brand guidelines
  • Designing marketing materials such as social media assets, infographics, collateral, PDFs and case studies
  • Creating content for use across social media platforms and website channels – including post ideas, blogs and articles, video and animations
  • Supporting on a variety of marketing campaigns including email marketing, lead generation, webinars and events

 You – Marketing & Design Executive

We’re looking for candidates with:

  • At least 2 years’ experience in a marketing and design focused position, ideally within a B2B or B2C organisation
  • Strong experience creating Power Point presentations that are engaging, informative and visually appealing (not multiple slides of pie charts!) 
  • Excellent design skills and a strong familiarity with design packages and software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite)
  • Some hands-on experience with social media, email marketing and content creation
  • An inquisitive mindset and confidence to challenge with new ideas

This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketer with excellent design skills to build a career within a hugely successful and established organisation.

Based in Surrey, this role would be easily commutable to those living in Leatherhead, Guildford, Croydon, Kingston Upon Thames, Mitcham, Woking, Hounslow, Twickenham, Bracknell, Crawley, Epsom, Bromley, Horsham and Windsor.

If this sounds up your street, apply now! With a fantastic culture, the opportunity to work for a globally renowned brand and some excellent benefits too – this really is a once in a blue moon role!   

For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.

Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.

Any data we collect from you will be stored and processed in accordance with Brand Recruitment’s Privacy Policy.

Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.

Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.

Similar jobs

More searches like this

Similar jobs