Middleweight Hospitality Designer - Russian Speaking
A leading, global and luxury interior design company is looking for middleweight to beginner senior designer to work on sophisticated hotel projects around the world. The first project will be based in Russia and will require the successful designer to have fluency in Russian to correspond directly with the client.
- Work through conceptual design with senior team members.
- Assist in creating documentation packages with accuracy and efficiency.
- Work through all development stages, producing presentation boards, renderings, schedules, sketches, CAD drawing packages, FF&E specifications.
- Ensure that deadlines and budgets are maintained.
Skills and Experience
- A degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- Must have fluency in Russian.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Proven experience in hotel, restaurants and or high-end residential sector - experience in a comparable practice is advantageous.
- Excellent conceptual abilities.
- Exceptional AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and SketchUp skills.
- Able to work at pace, taking key directions from the team leader to work independently.
Apply now for the opportunity to add notable projects to your portfolio. Applications without a sample portfolio will not be considered. Looking to hire immediately.