Account Manager / Account Executive
Our client creates sculptural pieces for interior, exterior and big spaces for high net worth individuals both in the UK and internationally. Every piece is handmade to order.
They are currently looking to increase their sales team with an Account Manager / Account Executive (depending on level of experience already gained). You will be responsible for sales and growing the sales pipeline by managing existing accounts of; Specifiers, Architects, Interior Designers, Garden Designers, Art Consultants, Property Developers and End Users both for residential and commercial projects.
- Regular contact with existing accounts
- Building existing and new client relationships
- Driving overall results by sales pipeline management
- Performing robust follow-ups
- Increasing quote to close ratio
- Maintaining high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency
- Producing sales reports
- Proactively promoting the company at events, promotions and exhibitions
Person / Experience Required:
- Experience working with interior design, architecture and landscape architecture firms
- Proficiency with CRM Software and advanced IT skills, Microsoft Office
- Experience in presenting and selling high-end products
- A goal-oriented team player with positive attitude
- Willingness to travel internationally
Bonus and Benefits:
The offices are based in a rural location a short distance from a large town and its rail links (40 minutes to London Paddington). The role could be part home / part office based.
Salary will be c£30k plus commission (part individual and part team), OTE £50k.
Benefits include: 22 days holiday rising to 28 days, 4% company contribution to pension scheme and a generous discretionary annual bonus.
Apply for Account Manager / Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly