PowerPoint Presentation Specialist
About Mind Gym
We're Mind Gym. We're behaviour change specialists that equip ambitious companies to be ready for tomorrow.
For over twenty years, we've worked with companies like Coca-Cola, Unilever, Microsoft, Vodafone and Southwest to transform their organisations. In fact, we've partnered with over half the FTSE 100 and S&P 100. Our unique, behavioural science approach sets people up to make better choices every day and equips companies to maximise their human advantage. Over 3 million professionals have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience and we're just getting started.
We're looking for people that can change people. If you're determined to use smart ideas to make a difference, we'd like to hear from you.
We are seeking an experienced and energetic PowerPoint Specialist to join our growing team of talented individuals. You’ll be working alongside graphic designers, creative artworkers and copywriters as part of a talented and innovative design team.
The PowerPoint Specialist will be the go-to for everything related to presentations, pitches, and running PowerPoint upskilling sessions. We’re also open to you helping define the scope of the role and broaden your responsibilities as the team expands.
We need our PowerPoint Specialist to bring their own innovative thinking to the team, suggest new ways of visualising solutions, better ways of working and more impactful presentation styles.
What you'll be proud of achieving in 2021
- Creating efficient and attractive designs to a defined set of client guidelines and ensuring all our designs adhere to those rules.
- Using what you’ve learned and experimenting with new trends to create visually engaging presentations across the business
- Working with everyone from the CEO to our behavioural psychologists
- Improving efficiencies and developing new ways of working to maximise effectiveness without loosing creativity
- Being our go-to technical support person for presentation-related questions and problems
- Running upskilling sessions within the business teams on new templates/changes.
- Style guardianship; owning, updating and maintaining PPT master sheets, templates and stylesheets and guidelines on their use.
- Strong visual and presentation skills, able to think creatively and the technical expertise to find impactful presentation solutions.
- Experience working with various brands and brand guidelines, either agency or in-house
- Combination of creative savvy and organisational skills – your server discipline and file naming conventions are second to none
- Comfortable learning and expanding your skill set, taking on extra roles and responsibilities as needed and committed to your own professional development
- Proficiency in Microsoft software and Adobe CC. Experience using other software such as Storyline would be a bonus.
Working at Mind Gym:
We want people to do their best work every day and that's why we ensure everyone at Mind Gym works in an environment that challenges them to be their best, while maintaining a strong sense of wellbeing.
Mind Gym is commithertfted to diversity and inclusion. We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religious beliefs, marital or parental status.
We support flexible working arrangements for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone's individuality and unique contributions are recognised, valued and respected.