We're Mind Gym. We're behaviour change specialists that equip ambitious companies to be ready for tomorrow.
For over twenty years, we've worked with companies like Coca-Cola, Unilever, Microsoft, Vodafone and Southwest to transform their organisations. In fact, we've partnered with over half the FTSE 100 and S&P 100.
Our unique, behavioural science approach sets people up to make better choices every day and equips companies to maximise their human advantage. Over 3 million professionals have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience and we're just getting started.
We're looking for people that can change people. If you're determined to use smart ideas to make a difference, we'd like to hear from you.
The Design team is the engine that brings Mind Gym’s behavioural change products, programmes and solutions to life for clients such as Nike, Netflix, Royal Mail and Starbucks.
The Senior Designer will work closely with the client services and solutions teams to develop thoughtful concepts and design executions that spark engagement, encourage participation and drive activation across multiple touchpoints.
What you'll be proud of achieving in 2021:
- Creating engaging design solutions and strategic concepts for our engagement and behavioural change campaigns
- Mentoring more junior designers and artworkers and setting the creative direction
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, building strong relationships and contributing ideas
- Demonstrating how the design studio contributes towards commercial business goals
- Changing the way people think, feel and behave through design.
- A senior designer with client-facing experience gained in advertising, design or branding agencies or in-house design team
- Excellent attention to detail, able to produce accurate and high-end work
- Confident pitching to scoping the creative solution
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Knowledge of presentation software (PowerPoint), html, UX and motion graphics is desirable
Working at Mind Gym
We want people to do their best work every day and that's why we ensure everyone at Mind Gym works in an environment that challenges them to be their best, while maintaining a strong sense of wellbeing.
Mind Gym is committed to diversity and inclusion. We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religious beliefs, marital or parental status.
We support flexible working arrangements for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone's individuality and unique contributions are recognised, valued and respected.