Junior Project/Production Manager
This brand led communications agency, with internal brand and comms at their core, are looking for a talented Junior Project Manager to join the team. Working in this boutique agency, you'll support your senior in the day to day delivery of communication campaigns across print and digital.
- Collaborating with your senior, you'll support with the scoping of project budgets, mapping out spend across deliverables, whilst also creating complex timing plans and ensuring creative teams stick to schedule
- You'll source and manage external suppliers, ensuring that you are securing the best rates and highest quality in the market
- As Junior PM, you'll be hands on from an initial brief, through to delivery, and will need excellent communication and organisational skills, able to brief in designers and creatives to ensure they are aware of the clients vision and have the needed tools and resource to complete on budget and brief
- Whilst internal comms campaigns are the heartland of this business, you'll also deliver branding led work, website builds, video & content shoots plus podcasts!
- Whilst your focus will be on project delivery, you'll be ready to be client facing when occasionally needed, able to advise your clients on the status of projects
If you are a Junior Project Manager with experience across digital and print production, looking to sink your teeth into a new challenge, be sure to get in touch now at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk!