Senior AM/Account Director - Freelance/ FTC
This highly regarded independent creative agency who work with some of the world's most recognised fashion and lifestyle brands, who translate ambition to results through clear and simple creative strategy, are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager or Account Director to join ASAP to support on the delivery of a TTL shoot.
The main responsibilities of the role will entail;
- Integrated/ TTL campaign delivery on a core account, managing multiple work streams, including the delivery of TVC shoots, integrated campaign materials, digital, social and content
- Working closely with the Senior AD on the day to day delivery of work, from updating clients, to mapping out shoot logistics and project planning!
- Handling client expectations with confidence; you'll instantly build rapport with core clients, knowing how to manage expectations, advise and guide them through the creative and strategic process, making them aware that their brand vision is protected throughout!
- Not only taking creative briefs but breaking down, questioning and restructuring, confident in feeding back to the client and pushing creative boundaries
- Taking ownership over the project management aspects of the account; scoping timeframes, managing complex budgets and tracking creative development against agreed timelines
To be considered, you'll need experience working on TTL campaigns within a fast paced creative agency and be available immediately for the next few months.
This agency are all about personality, therefore along with the desired skills and experience you will be vivacious, flexible, driven, humble, inspired and above all, fun!
If you possess the relevant skills and experience for this role, please provide a CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to register with Tomorrow ASAP!
Apply for Senior AM/Account Director - Freelance/ FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly