Senior Account Director - Social & Content
4 days left
- Job Functions
- Account Management
This social first agency, who collaborate with one of the most iconic music platforms in the market, are looking for a Senior Account Director to join, ASAP. Working in a nimble team with a global reach, you'll muck in from the get go, overseeing the conceptualising, construction and delivery of dynamic, everyday content and campaign work, whilst managing your client and further strengthening the relationship.
What will you get up to?
- Leading the client on the day to day's of the account, managing key stakeholders expectations and guiding them through the creative process, ensuring they're always connected to the campaign!
- Communicating internally with senior leadership and creatives, providing accurate account status updates and proactively and confidently troubleshooting
- Managing, mentoring and inspiring more junior members of your team
- Having an active and up to date knowledge of project and account finances, forecasts and pipelines
What skills/ experience do you need?
- Senior experience within a similar social first agency, or from an integrated background with a strong steer on social & digital media, familiar with all key channels [facebook, Instagram, TikTOK]
- Unbeatable communication skills, able to build trusted relationships from day dot, both internally with your peers and externally with clients
- You'll be unflappable, confident and rigorous in approach, yet able to be agile and adaptable to changing ways of working
If you have the desired social experience, hungry for a new opportunity, then be sure to get in touch today at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to start the conversation!
Apply for Senior Account Director - Social & Content
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly