2 days left
- Job Functions
Our client, an Integrated, Creative Healthcare Communications Agency in Berkshire are on the look out for a Copywriter to join their team.
Candidates MUST have healthcare experience.
This is Medical Writing for promotional material (communications for patient and Healthcare professionals etc)
**Please note, ideally they are looking for candidates that are local and therefore able to get to their office in Berkshire, however they are open to part remote working also for candidates based further out.**
Due to continued growth and development, we are looking for a Junior Medical Writer to come on board and join our passionate, talented team. We are looking for a writer to help create clear, compelling, stylish, and accurate copy. They will need to become the ‘storyteller’ for a range of different brands they will work on. Our clients expect copy that educates, engages and drives behaviour change.
An independent, award winning creative communications agency, working right across the health and well-being space, delivering local, international and global campaigns for a variety of pharma clients.
With an emphasis on creative curiosity, we exceed our clients’ expectations by delivering bespoke solutions to their problems.
- Writing attention grabbing copy for promotional materials.
- Creating engaging copy for various mediums including print and digital projects – IVAs through to banner ads, websites and email campaigns.
- Copywriting, editing and proofreading, while adhering to the ABPI and other relevant industry codes.
- Researching product or therapy areas to support scientific projects, and to bring fresh insights into a campaign.
- Drafting claims that can be substantiated and uploaded to PromoMats for approval.
- Preparing reference packs for client review and/or PromoMats.
- Building strong client and internal relationships.
- Feeling at home as part of a team – must be a natural collaborator – but also self-motivated enough to work independently.
- Thriving when having to work on multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to push their craft, get their hands dirty and make great things happen.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages.
- Experience using client approval platforms and CRMs.
- Experience working in print and digital.
- Experience delivering tactical campaigns across the multi-channel mix essential (preferably Veeva and others).
- Candidates must have proven experience working as writer within an agency.
- Must have worked across a range of therapy areas; we are particularly interested in experience of dermatology, CA, RA, HIV and respiratory.
- Portfolio that demonstrates concepts and executed campaigns.
- Candidates will be proficient at conducting literature searches, with a proven ability to distil complex scientific information for a variety of audiences. Experience of writing peer-reviewed publications would be an added benefit.
- Candidates must be educated to degree level (ideally advanced degree: MSc, PhD) in life sciences or pharmacology but this is not essential
Apply for Copywriter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly