Mid-weight Branding & Packaging Designer
The Fix are on the lookout for a Branding and Packaging Middleweight Designer …
Mid-weight Branding & Packaging Designer will show us that you have:
- At least one year’s experience working within a creative agency at midweight packaging designer level.
- A diverse and beautiful portfolio that tells the story from idea generation to recognisable results.
- The Mid-weight Branding & Packaging Designer will have strong branding skills.
Mid-weight Branding & Packaging Designer - You will definitely need to be
- An original thinker, able to communicate your ideas clearly both internally and externally.
- Someone with an engaging and authentic personality, motivated to succeed with an appetite to create award-winning creative work with a commercial awareness.
- Mid-weight Branding & Packaging Designer will be able to take direction from all angles without losing sight of the original brief and goals.
- A natural collaborator and a willingness to support less experienced members of the team.
Mid-weight Branding & Packaging Designer - Ideally, you will have experience of/exposure to:
Brand packaging and identity briefs and some exposure to motion and digital
Mid-weight Branding & Packaging Designer - Present your work in internal reviews using the relevant media, eg: written ideas, sketches, mood boards and increasingly look for involvement in client meetings where possible.
- Start to own smaller jobs with input from the senior or design director (from start to finish where possible).
- Mid-weight Branding & Packaging Designer will have a good understanding of the creative brief and ensure it connects strongly to your work.
- Develop an increased knowledge and understanding of the Realisation process.
Apply for Mid-weight Branding & Packaging Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly