Middleweight Interior Designer - Retail F&B
A unique opportunity has arisen for an ambitious interior designer with a keen eye for creative retail and F&B design to join a well-established interior design studio. Their London office is located in London. They have won multiple awards for their design effectiveness and experiential designs.
- Produce highly innovative design narratives, thinking outside the box.
- Generate ideas and conceptual designs using 3D hand sketching and Vectorworks.
- High attention to detail, producing joinery, fixture and fittings packages. Clear communications.
- Exceptional communication skills and presentation style.
Skills and Experience
- BA in Interior Design or related field.
- Experience within Retail, F&B or Branded environments.
- Familiarity of latest trends, materials, finishes, manufacturing methods etc.
- Excellent story-telling skills
- Strong proficiency in 2D Vectorworks, 3D Vectorworks or Cinema 4D and Adobe CS.
This is an exceptional opportunity to grow and develop with an award-winning interior design studio where you will be given an opportunity to work on unique retail projects alongside a great team.