Social Media Manager
A start-up APP who deliver health, fitness and well-being advice are looking for a Social Media Manager to curate and develop their social channels.
What is the role?
Overseeing all the social media, key responsibilities include:
Developing and delivering our social and content marketing strategy across B2C and B2B, including idea generation
- Developing and delivering social and content marketing strategy across B2C and B2B
- Define a clear calendar of activity throughout the year
- Develop a paid strategy behind social content and working with their digital agency
- Create clear reporting on social and content activity
- establish an influence strategy that aligns with the wider brand strategy
- Manage day-to-day maintenance of the social channels
- Implement social listening to inform campaigns and gather competitor insights
Who is their ideal candidate?
The brand is looking for a candidate with proven experience within Social Media Management. You will have proven experience working both B2B and B2C and be keen to help a brand start from scratch!
This is a start-up environment, so it is key you have a can-do, roll up your sleeves, all-in type of attitude to fit in with the team and pace of he company.
How do I apply?
Please send your CV & portfolio to Abi at email@example.com or apply through our website.