Digital Content Manager
A global brand and media empire, are looking for a Digital Content Manager to join their creative and strategy team. Working on developing content for a new global platform, the role is to work closely with key stakeholders and creative teams alike.
What's the role?
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and delivering an annual content and communications calendar
- Creating, publishing and promoting content
- Maintaining current platform tone of voice, and re-imagining it
- Supporting and managing event content, communications and reporting
- Monitoring metrics and analytics
- Contribute towards their ever evolving brand strategy
who is their ideal candidate?
Working with the creative and brand teams, it is key this person has a good understanding of brand management and digital performance.
You will be a brilliant and influential communicator, and have the ability to work with cross channel teams. A background in marketing and digital content is essential, as is a passion for the world of media and communications.
How do I apply?
Please send your CV to Abi at email@example.com or apply VIA our website