Digital Design Director / Lead UI Designer
Our client, a leading multi-award-winning studio, who work with the most incredible clients across sectors including Not-For-Profit, Arts & Culture, Charity, Lifestyle, Events and more, are seeking an exceptional Digital Design Director / Lead UI Designer with agency experience to join the team! You will have the opportunity to work across all the agencies varied clients, owning the visual design process end-end for all projects whilst working closely alongside the UX Lead being truly passionate about improving user experience every step of the way. Being a small agency, every solution is bespoke and tailored so attention to detail and modern, slick visual design is key.
You will have the opportunity to lead the digital strategy and design execution across a range of digital platforms for all clients, whilst being a natural leader and helping to grow their digital team. As they are a branding first studio, they like people who are ideas first and interested in building multifaceted, functional, and innovative brands from the ground up, and can transform them into an exceptional digital brand experience that inspires audiences.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead the digital strategy and design execution across a range of digital platforms for all clients.
- Strong focus on UI design, always with an emphasis on branding.
- Knowledgeable about UX and able to comfortably communicate with external development teams.
- A natural leader- keen to lead and build a new digital team from the ground up.
- Develop advanced and current technology-based solutions to new and existing client briefs.
- Minimum 8-10 years Industry experience working with big brands/challenger brands.
- Extensive experience creating digital brand applications and experiences.
- Led UI projects from start to finish and worked directly with development teams.
- A proven understanding and appreciation of brand, typography, and visual design throughout your portfolio.
Benefits include a generous annual training budget, private healthcare, 28 days hol, discounted gym membership, reward schemes and social events where people actually want to hang out!
If you would like the opportunity to join an award-winning studio, and to be integral in all aspects of their digital journey, please send your CV & Portfolio in now for immediate consideration & interview!