2 days left
- Job Functions
We are partnering with a design and marketing agency based in London specialising in multimedia campaigns for the real estate and corporate markets.
As an integrated communications solutions provider, they cover everything from helping their clients plan their marketing strategy to the design and implementation of integrated campaigns and on-going management of their digital portfolios.
They are looking for a confident Art Director who can create genuinely original ideas to lead the design and development of creative projects, whilst providing direction and guidance to the team around them.
You must be able to effectively transform client requirements into strategic brand concepts and powerful design that works across both print and web. Enjoy the buzz of new business activities, able to lead a pitch, win projects as well as developing strong client relationships.
You will be responsible for leading, monitoring, inspiring and mentoring members of the team assigned to you in your direct report, in their career progression as well as their professional well-being. You will be happy to take on additional responsibility and help run and grow the team.
- Experience working at an agency, consultancy or in-house studio
- Motivate, inspire and challenge designers to create new and unique ideas, whilst encouraging an open, collaborative working culture.
- Able to liaise and manage clients, provide influential and efficient advice to clients, interject issues and find solutions.
- Ability to lead creative direction on a pitch, with the ability to immerse themselves in the brief, create a vision and tell an inspiring, winning story
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to place work into wider marketing context. Able to work at a fast speed coupled with excellent artworking skills.
- Convincing and influential in presenting ideas and work at all levels, articulating views with fully thought through arguments
- Proficient, sophistication and finesse in typographic skills.
- Must have excellent technical skills, being able to work efficiently in macOS, being able to use shortcuts in macOS and Adobe Creative Suite applications and knowing how to troubleshoot basic issues.
- Property / destination experience highly preferable. B2B experience essential
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Art Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly