We are partnering with a design and marketing agency based in London specialising in multimedia campaigns for the real estate and corporate markets.
As an integrated communications solutions provider, they cover everything from helping their clients plan their marketing strategy to the design and implementation of integrated campaigns and on-going management of their digital portfolios.
They are seeking a well-rounded full-time Senior Designer to work in their London studio. You will be well practiced in developing ideas and concepts to deliver excellently crafted creative solutions. You will have solid experience in creating brands from scratch, as well as working within existing brand guidelines. You must be confident in challenging creative briefs, that require a good level of conceptual thinking and rationalisation, whilst working collaboratively, creatively and intellectually as individuals or within a team.
If you are a person looking to be part of a high-paced environment where the quality of the work is paramount and the opportunity to grow is huge, then read on.
- Experience working at an agency, consultancy or in-house studio
- Able to liaise and manage client's expectations, comfortably putting your point across.
- Ability to produce inspiring creative for a pitch, with the ability to immerse themselves in the brief, create a vision and tell a winning story
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to place work into wider marketing context.
- Able to work at a fast speed whilst coupled with excellent artworking skills.
- Convincing and influential in presenting ideas and work at all levels, articulating views with fully thought through arguments
- Proficient, sophistication and finesse in typographic skills.
- Must have excellent technical skills, being able to work efficiently in macOS, being able to use shortcuts in macOS and Adobe Creative Suite applications and knowing how to troubleshoot basic issues.
- Property / destination experience highly preferable. B2B experience essential
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com