2 days left
- Job Functions
We are partnering with a design and marketing agency based in London specialising in multimedia campaigns for the real estate and corporate markets.
As an integrated communications solutions provider, they cover everything from helping their clients plan their marketing strategy to the design and implementation of integrated campaigns and on-going management of their digital portfolios.
They are seeking an exceptional full-time Designer to work in their London studio. With a natural energy to explore and develop ideas, you will be able to take a hands-on approach to projects; from concept through to completion with supervision from a senior member. You will have a strong attention to detail, and able to collaborate on creative concepts and then roll out across required print and digital channels. You must be able to work across a variety of projects in unison., whilst working collaboratively, creatively and intellectually as individuals or within a team.
- Experience working at an agency, consultancy or in-house studio
- Be comfortable presenting work internally and within a team to clients and where necessary be able to liaise with client on design development stages.
- Competent in artworking with a methodological approach. You are able to independently and perfectly prepare files for print in litho and digital processes.
- Well practiced at typographic skills, knowledge of fonts.
- Must have excellent technical skills, being able to work efficiently in macOS, being able to use shortcuts in macOS and Adobe Creative Suite applications and knowing how to troubleshoot basic issues.
- Develop skills / other related programs independently to help create beautiful work.
- Property / destination or B2B experience highly preferable
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Midweight Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly