2 days left
- Job Functions
We are partnering with a design and marketing agency based in London specialising in multimedia campaigns for the real estate and corporate markets.
As an integrated communications solutions provider, they cover everything from helping their clients plan their marketing strategy to the design and implementation of integrated campaigns and on-going management of their digital portfolios.
They are looking for a proactive and meticulous Creative Artworker with a strong design eye to join their growing creative team. You will be working with other colleagues across their global offices to deliver engaging designs for their many communications and marketing campaigns. You must be able to generate full layouts based on the creative idea, you will be a master of skills in artwork, repro and print processes and able to independently perfectly prepare files for printing in litho and digital processes.
- Creative artwork experience at an agency, consultancy or in-house studio
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the latest PDF technologies.
- Expert knowledge on technical information, finishing and printing techniques and trends.
- Exceptional eye for detail and consistency that extends to language and proof reading
- Great layout skills and the ability to take a creative idea and roll it out across different print and digital formats
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively, verbally and in writing, with colleagues at all levels
- Must have excellent technical skills, being able to work efficiently in macOS, being able to use shortcuts in macOS and Adobe Creative Suite applications and knowing how to troubleshoot basic issues.
- Property / destination or B2B experience highly preferable.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Creative Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly