Studio Design Coordinator
This prestigious design studio's experience covers both historical and contemporary interiors, bespoke furniture, lighting and pieces of artwork celebrating artisan crafts and the finest materials. Sophisticated luxury to match their clients' lifestyles.
The Director is currently looking for a creative and organized individual to support the Director handling suppliers, sourcing new products, arranging meetings with clients, assisting with the preparation of various projects, design coordination and general administrative duties. This is a very varied role and would particularly suit someone who has worked in a support role within an interior design practise, or visual merchandising or a textiles / fabrics showroom or within FF&E.
There will be plenty of opportunities for progression as the role develops.
Day to day responsibilities for the Studio Design assistant also include:
- Sourcing fabric samples
- Procurement of orders and authorising invoices for payment
- Arranging shipments and collection of deliveries
- Logistics and on-site installation works
- Formatting and maintaining design research as an accessible studio-wide resource
- Designing and producing presentation templates for the studio team's projects
Backround and skills needed for the Studio Design Assistant:
- A good understanding and ability to use of Excel and able to issue sales invoices
- At least 3 years relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and visual
- Attention to detail, organised and efficient with high level administrative skills
- Excellent research skills and the ability to compile and present that information
- Resourceful with imaginative solutions for sourcing
A good salary and package is on offer and can be discussed with a consultant before proceeding