Senior Interior Designer / Design Manager
This world-renowned design studio count many serious art collectors as their clients. Their experience covers both historical and contemporary interiors, bespoke furniture, lighting and pieces of artwork celebrating artisan crafts and the finest materials.
They currently have an opening for a Senior Interior Designer / Design Manager to take responsibility for their luxury hotel projects. You will be part of a team, however confidently working independently running and coordinating projects.
Other duties for the Senior Interior Designer / Design Manager include:
- Attending site meetings from concept through to construction
- Researching for potential projects to developing initial concept ideas
- Creating innovative interior spaces, including design development and detailed design
- Producing technical design documentation
- Creating visuals, 3D modelling and rendering
- Communicating and building relationships with suppliers, contractors, and industry specialists
- Creating presentations and presenting to clients
Person / Experience needed for the Senior Interior Designer / Design Manager role:
- Minimum of 6 years' relevant industry experience to include luxury hospitality
- Experience of all RIBA stages for UK and International project stages
- Experience of completing projects from concept to construction, including on-site
- Excellent knowledge of FF&E
- Have a great passion for high-end design and be up to date on the latest trends
- 3D rendering skills would be beneficial
- Excellent English language skills is a must and knowledge of Italian a great benefit
- Strong skills with AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign
Happy to discuss salary over the phone before moving forward in the application process.