Senior Workplace Designer
A bustling and well-established multidisciplinary practice in London is seeking an established senior interior designer to join its team to work on ambitious, design-led workplace projects.
- Leading the full scope of CAT A and CAT B interior projects.
- Develop inspiring design concepts for interior fit-outs of existing buildings.
- Managing the client relationship from proposal to delivery.
- Managing and developing the design team.
- Liaising suppliers, consultants and specialists.
- Prepare and present schemes confidently internally and externally to clients.
- Oversee production and manage drawings, schedules and specifications.
- Regular on-site visits.
Skills and Experience
- BA in Interior Design or Architecture.
- Relevant project experience in a leading design and architecture practice.
- Excellent design, presentation skills with proven experience delivering interior projects to highest of standards.
- Knowledge of current building regulations and compliance within workplace environments, including WELL, BREEAM, embodied carbon and lifecycle carbon analysis.
- Strong proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience developing project programmes.
- Experience in FF&E procurement, managing suppliers, knowledge of bespoke fabrication.
- Experience managing a team and workloads.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, ability to listen, discuss debate solutions with the client and involve stakeholders as necessary in the design process.
A friendly, professional, experienced team with a competitive package. Don't miss out on this sought-after opportunity - please apply immediately with CV and samples. Applications without CV's and samples will not be considered.