UX Designer- User Research Focus
Our client, a leading E-commerce Agency working with renowned Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle clients are seeking a passionate UX Designer with extensive User Research experience to join their global team to help take digital output to the absolute next level! You will be involved in both innovative projects to push the boundaries of their clients' digital offerings as well as honing, refining and optimising their digital products. You will research and produce concepts, participate in workshops and discussions as well as produce custom hi-spec interactive prototypes and advocate for the user throughout the process. They love to work with both the biggest brands combined with the most innovative start-ups as this gives them stability but also the chance to be more experimental and create some really cool stuff.
Conceptualising and crafting seamless user experiences, you'll be involved in product strategy from the very beginning, offering your knowledge and unique expertise to help shape product direction and turn ideas and concepts into a workable design. You will analyse and conduct user research, understand the problem, identify user needs and behaviours, identify key design considerations and measures for what a successful design of a product could achieve. You will then work collaboratively to produce design concepts for digital solutions through artefacts like sketches; user flows, high level wireframes and in-depth prototypes, participating in workshops and discussions to drive innovative solutions forward.
You can expect to work across (but not limited to): competitor analysis, user personas, ideation, site analysis, usability testing, user flows, user journeys, heuristic evaluations and interactive prototyping.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 4 years' UX Design experience, ideally agency side.
- Ideally some experience working with E-commerce, Fashion, Beauty or Lifestyle Brands.
- Expert in user-centred design, testing, research usability principles, techniques and methodologies.
- Experience working to an advanced level in Sketch and Axure.
- Figma experience would be a bonus!
- Passionate about innovating through design, bringing original thinking, strong design practice and advocating for the user.
- Able to drive discussions and hold an audience captive whilst demonstrating ideas and possible solutions in both workshop and presentation settings.
- Enjoy working on opportunity discovery projects as much as iterating towards launch.
Benefits include an experience day budget fund every quarter where someone gets to live their bucket list- be it climbing Everest, Skydiving, Bungee Jumping etc, Health Insurance (which you may need after the previous benefit), 25 days hol, flexible working, 6% pension contribution, various wellness apps and classes, massages (yes), and a whole bunch of food and drinks goodness like pizza Fridays, unlimited snacks, fruit and much more!
If you would like the opportunity to join a Global Agency to work on some revolutionary projects with both your dream brands and exciting up and coming start-ups, then please send your CV & Portfolio in NOW!