E commerce Web Producer
Leading global beauty and skin care brand is looking for an ambitious and talented Ecommerce Web Producer to oversee website, email and associated channel content to deliver a premier on-brand online experience. The exciting opportunity includes driving a consistent process of collecting, formatting and uploading all descriptive copy, photos for all existing and future products whilst partnering with Creative, Marketing, and Merchandising teams to execute site content changes, launch new features, and troubleshoot technical issues as they arise.
Main duties will involve:
- Execute brand/global content by producing and deploying site refreshes across all websites using Shopify+ platform.
- Upload and manage digital assets; brand and marketing copy, content images and videos.
- Provide Ecommerce team with weekly status updates on all content projects including across site analytics, insights and testing.
- Work closely with our technology partners to deliver optimal and premium user content experience.
- Own and communicate timelines necessary for successful product and creative launches.
- Own day-to-day publication and quality control across website for product images, descriptions, pricing etc.
- Lead and present weekly and monthly reporting of content performance.
- Respond to and resolve technical issues as they arise.
- Review and recommend best practices for Shopify+.
- Review and validate new Shopify version releases.
Experience, Education & Competencies Required:
- Proven experience helping to manage a Shopify website
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with the ability to work remotely while building cross functional relationships
- Ability to handle a dynamic, fast-paced and changing retail environment
- An excellent communicator able keep up with fast-paced changes and quick turnarounds
- Aware of trends in ecommerce and digital marketing
- Interest to become a subject-matter expert in ecomm/Shopify best practices
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure, as well as be highly responsive to business needs
- Keen attention to detail
- With an entrepreneurial mindset, a hands-on, self-motivated, flexible attitude is a must with a willingness to learn
- A passion to work in the beauty industry and a love for adventure and exploration!
What do we offer?
- Amazing staff discounts on all our products
- Medicash healthcare scheme
- Life insurance
- Pension contribution
- 23 days holiday increasing to 25 after your first year
- Exploration Days off in addition to annual leave